Experience: 2-3 Years
Location: Technopark, Trivandrum
TILTLABS is looking for a Unity developer who is enthusiastic & self-driven about apps and games development / rapid prototyping/game jams etc. Should have experience making Mobile, AR/VR apps and games.
Technical Skills Required
- Proven working experience in the game development lifecycle.
- Hands-on experience with the Unity 3D engine (editor and scripting)
- Good knowledge of an object-oriented programming language
- High-level knowledge of APIs and libraries
- Knowledge of the latest gaming trends, techniques, best practices, and technologies.
- Good understanding of SOLID principles
Roles & Responsibilities
- Implement mobile, AR/VR, and game functionality as per communicated design
- Translate design specification into a functional application
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Generate game scripts and storyboards
- Animate characters and objects
- Contribute to the design and audio features of the application
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
If you meet the above requirements and are excited about the opportunity to join our team at TILTLABS, please submit your resume and portfolio for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
Or share your resume with us at: [email protected].