Looking for a Senior Game Developer who is enthusiastic & driven about hyper-casual game development / rapid prototyping/game jams etc. Should have experience making games or prototypes independently / Either published or unpublished. Participation in Game Jams is a plus.
- Implement game functionality as per communicated design
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Animate characters and objects
- Contribute to the design and audio features of the game
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems
- Guide and Mentor Junior team members to follow Universal Coding standards.
- Daily Code Reviews and Quick solutions any/all merge issues.
- Help create games that run well on low-end devices.
- Proven working experience in the game development lifecycle.
- Ability to lead a team of Jr. developers/interns
- Ability to produce rapid prototypes without the need for a GDD.
- Is comfortable with AGILE Methodologies.
- Hands-on experience with Unity3D engine (editor and scripting)
- Good knowledge of an object-oriented programming language(C++ ,Java,C etc)
- Good knowledge of APIs and libraries
- Knowledge in the latest gaming trends, techniques, best practices and technologies.
- Basic Photoshop and Blender knowledge.